Old January 3rd 05, 02:12 AM
Antti Salonen

Matt O'Toole wrote:

How can I buy a bunch of the smallest size patches? Most patch kits
come with a bunch of big ones, but only two or four small ones.
The larger ones don't fit on road tubes without wrapping around them,
so it's hard to get a good bond all the way around, to keep the edges
from peeling. I haven't had one fail in awhile, but smaller patches
would be better.

Rema patches are available in a special kit for road bikes, which has
patches smaller than usual. The box has four round patches of about 3/4
inches and two larger ones. What you want is a black box, model "TT 04",
instead of the more common cyan one. I got mine from he

http://www.starbike.com/php/suchen.p...hSubmit=Search

-as