Old July 5th 20, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Stupidity

On 05/07/2020 19:03, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport...centre-2904139

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

To you all bicyclists are stupid.
Thanks greatly for the compliment.
Now please ejaculate to me the greater honour of the offspring of a
mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist.

It really is a very great compliment to be called stupid by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.