Old August 31st 13, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Taking this group back...

On 30/08/2013 18:56, brianrob1961 wrote:
Is there any point in trying to take this group back? How many people on
here would like to do so? In my opinion it would mean all people of
goodwill on here creating and using a common killfile and then signing
all posts with a list of killfiled names for other people to follow.
Would it work? The group seemed to work a lot better for me just by the
removal of two people. And they are not even the worst spreaders of anti
cycling hate on here.

why not encourage positive posting?