Old December 28th 19, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Compulsory Motorways

On Saturday, December 28, 2019 at 3:32:51 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 27/12/2019 14:59, Simon Jester wrote:

We were cycling here on Pagan Midwinter Festival day

Side by side in accordance with the Highway Code.
A motorist told us we were in the middle of the road.

Motorist hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

Perhaps the motorist was travelling to Vauxhall sports club to ride a
stationary bicycle, row a stationary boat and have a stationary walk.

In which case he should have pushed his car to and from the nearest motorway junction just like cyclists are expected to do when the cycleway runs out.