Old September 24th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default OT - Real Terrorists?

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
You mean the terrorstinians? As in Fatah? Hamas? al-Aqsa Brigade?
Islamic Jihad? They have many other names too, but they all boil down
to the same thing: Death to anyone who is not in their clan and then
a war among themselves to see who's the boss over the rubble that is
left.

Any more ignorance, hatred and bigotry to share with us?

I suppose you consider it just fine when the IDF and European Zionist
colonists slaughter innocent Palestinians?

Why must we assume the worst? This isn't rec.bicycles.racing, but it's
beginning to sound that way. I went to the web page for the Arava
Institute, and it looks pretty darned progressive. They've taken a
stance against the army involving bringing Palestinian students
on-board, and even has this quote- "The first time I sat with 25
Palestinians, all the misconceptions I had about them flew out the
window," she said. "I became a peace addict."

Yeah, put the soldiers together from opposing sides in a war, and they
will likely end up being friends. Wars are fought by the proletariat for
the benefit of the elites.

Hardly what one would find from an organization run by hard-liners.

Indeed. I had a very negative view of the original post until it got to
the part about bringing Jews and Arabs together in a cooperative manner.

Too bad a fraction of each population refuses to compromise on the
single, democratic state solution, where everyone is an equal citizen.
Both the current Israeli Jews and Palestinian Arabs could live in peace
and relative prosperity.

Maybe we should give peace a chance.

Who is we?

(And this is separate from my belief that people shouldn't be soliciting
contributions for benefit rides on rbm or rbt, which remains the case,
and it's rather surprising the OP didn't get flamed for that reason
alone.)

We regulars are too busy flaming each other.

“fdlagjaesgtp4epsadvdsajvadsvadjvdxzjvodjvof
adsgvogjvoasjcaoivor6udfda0tvuojdxvosdotvfl” – Ed Dolan