Old July 11th 13, 06:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Wes Groleau

Default All hail the driverless car!

On 07-10-2013 17:38, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Wes Groleau:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworst...hem-massively/

The first thing that came to mind for me was what will happen when
people start gaming the system - i.e. they *know* a vehicle will stop or
take avoidance measures no matter what they do.

What comes to mind for me is, "Will the sensors used for collision
avoidance detect bicycles any better than the sensors used to cycle
traffic lights?"

--
Wes Groleau

Nobody believes a theoretical analysis — except the guy who did it.
Everybody believes an experimental analysis — except the guy who did it.
— Unknown