Old July 26th 09, 01:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Don Lesco

Default Avocet Cross Tires No Longer Available

On Jul 26, 8:26*am, "Janet O'Leary"
wrote:
"Yuz Man" wrote in message

I've ridden on the same set of Avocet Cross tires for over fifteen years.
That's the most compelling reason for me to want to replace these in kind.
But I can't find these available anywhere. Are these available?

Thanks!

Yuz Man

Look on the Harris Bicycle site.. *Sheldon Brown..

From the Harris Bicycle web site:
"Note: Avocet tires are all gone!
The factory in Korea, where the Avocet tires were made, has closed. We
have no information on the future of Avocet tires at this time. Please
do not call or email us about availability. "