Old September 9th 12, 05:02 PM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

Default Upcoming vote on URCM

"Nuxx Bar" wrote in message

On Sep 9, 2:29 pm, Tosspot wrote:
On 09/09/12 11:12, John Benn wrote: "Tosspot" wrote in message

snip

Guess who said

It is a private members club of Wacko's friends (+ me in various guises)

? If you can't find it I'll give you some more clues.
=========================

Ok, ok, fair enough! Alan was correct. I hadn't realised that Judith
admits to using more than one ID.

Bloody hell man! You realise where you are!? Admissions like that are
liable to foster informed civilised debate, and we don't want *any* of
that around here! :-)

You can talk. Psycholists wouldn't be psycholists if they ever
admitted defeat, no matter how bang to rights they were. This is one
of the fundamental principles handed down to them by the Founding
Father of Psycholists, who sadly seems to have stopped posting here,
but has recently resumed posting to uk.net.news.config.

Is the porker still on usenet? I wouldn't know as he's been in my killfile
for goodness knows how long.