Old October 15th 20, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default {Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 4:00:33 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 08:19:57 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 4:39:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:50:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
... people that will call you a stupid asshole for having a different opinion than they do...

Tom wouldn't recognize irony if it ran him over with a truck!

Every posting you prove you are a brainless asshole who has accomplished nothing in a long lifetime of failure.

Thus speaks an individual who wasn't capable of completing high
school, never rose above the rank of "peon" in the Air Force and has
a series of short time jobs after he got out and now is so poor that
he complains about the cost of groceries.

And yet your idea of a peon ended up making a quarter of a million dollars a year. Perhaps you'd like to explain that rather than act as if you have a single idea what was going on? When I have companies giving me dinners at Alice Water's restaurant of the Top of the Mark in San Francisco that would indicate that my contributions were valued. Can you tell us what you've achieved?

One would think that if Lawrence Livermore Laboratories of Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories are hiring me to engineering positions perhaps I'm not this incompetent boob you would like me to be. If I have a communications board on the International Space Station maybe someone other than you values my work more than you would.

Would you like to tell us all here what you've done? What Military service were you in that you can talk about it with believable knowledge?