Old July 14th 05, 07:56 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
hlink.net...
I am a seasoned recubent touring guy who would like to exchange email with
a lady who is into recumbent cycling. - Larry

That is a bad idea Larry. Female recumbent cyclists are very rare, but the
few that I have encountered are a grim lot. They are super serious,
competitive and have about as much humor as a toad. They are also uniformly
unattractive. Like their male counterparts, they tend to be overweight and
are basically slobs. Most of them actually look like toads.

If you want to meet some gals, I suggest you forget about recumbent cycling.
Instead, go to the nearest singles bar where you will find them lined up
like prostitutes. They look better too when you have had a few drinks under
your belt.

Anyone but me ever notice the complete lack of the gentler sex on this
newsgroup. Why is that I wonder? Maybe Mr. Jon Meinecke, who knows
everything, could tell us why there are no women on this group? This is also
something that maybe Jeff Grippe, Mike Rice and Slugger would know about
too. I think they are all married and so should know something about women.

However, I really do not want any input on this question from Ian "Buck" of
the UK. He is a Syrian Druze and has I am sure a very peculiar Islamic
attitude about women that Westerners like us will not appreciate. He
probably thinks they should only be suicide bombers (murderers), the better
to rid the world of Christians and Jews.

I am dead serious about this! Why are there no women on this newsgroup?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota