Old December 4th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

Default Beware of Lone Peak Packs Non-Warranty

On Dec 4, 11:27*am, SMS wrote:

So stupid. For $12.50 they've alienated a customer that has bought
several of their rather expensive products Next time I'll go to
Performance and buy the Performance house brand. At least with Velcro I
can repair it myself when the Velcro wears out.

Apparently, they're not in the business of making money. Very few
people actually utilize lifetime warranties--their worth is usually in
how they're handled. If they'd spent the $10 in labor and fixed your
bag, they're have gotten it back a hundred fold in free word of mouth
advertising. They're stricken from my list for sure.