Old March 14th 18, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default Cheerless hero nr 2?

On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 12:48:18 -0800 (PST)
Simon Jester wrote:

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 8:22:41 PM UTC, wrote:
Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a
fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have
saved *this* lady, one wonders?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-driving.html

If she had been riding a bicycle we would be told that cyclists need
to wear helmets and a helmet would have saved her life. If she had
been riding a bicycle whilst wearing a helmet and survived we would
be told the helmet saved her life and cyclists need to wear helmets.
Since she was not wearing a helmet this was obviously a cyclists
fault because they don't pay 'road tax'.

Plus the stupid reporter doesn't know the difference between a hydraulic
breaker and a generator.