Old April 15th 21, 06:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Default Nibali bike crash

Joy Beeson wrote:
On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 15:37:34 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

Wow. I'm completely non-bionic.

I've got a piece of wire in my collar bone, and decades later the
surgeon doing a biopsy left a "clip" to mark the place where the
sample was taken.

I don't know how many of my teeth are fake or partly fake -- but I ate
rib tips today, at an age when the plurality of people are dead.
Modern dentistry rocks!

As long as you can still eat, sleep, enjoy life and post here, I’m not sure
it matters how much of you has been replaced. You could be the living
embodiment of George Washington’s axe.