Old July 2nd 18, 01:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Stolen Bike

On 19/06/2018 12:29, CJB wrote:

Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded yoofs. Now we have it under lock and key. But how to find the owner is a moot point. We have tried Hillingdon Council - they say its a police matter. We have tried the local police and they says its a Council matter. CJB

How do you know the hooded yoofs didn't include the owner among their
number?

People of such descriptions often ride bikes.