Old August 8th 18, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Default Loony law breaking cyclist deliberately annoys cabbie

Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 12:41:09 PM UTC+1, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 8:31:20 AM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/693532...es-back-video/

If the taxi driver had not invaded the ASL this would not have
happened.

_The Guardian_ asked a while back what it's going to take for drivers to
learn to share the road. The answer is: a claw hammer.

Cyclists of Britain: arm yourselves.

9x19mm subcompact is more effective. As much as I like the Glock 26
engineering I prefer a Baretta PX4 with it's affirmative safety and safe
de-cock.

The problem with that is that people in the UK are essentially disarmed
pussies, who have been brainwashed into the belief that guns are
intrinsically 'evil', and so any mention of 'gun' produces panicked
stampeding and over-the-top intervention of armed police. Because you're
not allowed to have a gun, but the state is. Why, it's almost like
governments never actually killed anyone...

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'