Old June 21st 17, 04:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On 12/06/17 09:23, d wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:44:33 +0100
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:18:46 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 09.06.2017 22:57,
d wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:46:56 +1200
Peter Keller wrote:
On 09.06.2017 04:33, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Well with those silly shorts and helmet...

At least I ride a bike, a very convenient delightful economical viable
means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the

Viable so long as your journey isn't too long and doesn't have many steep
hills, you don't need to transport anything larger than a rucksack, you

don't
need to wear a suit at your destination, it isn't ****ing down with rain

and/or
boiling hot and the roads arn't full of traffic that can run you over.

Other than that yes, a bicycle is a fantastic mode of transport.

True.
That leaves a majority of times when a bike IS a fantastic means of
transport.

I find running more enjoyable, and it's almost as fast.

Running is better exercise than cycling (for the same distance)

But that's the point for many bicycle users; exercise is a beneficial
side effect, not an objective.

but it does your knees in eventually though.

Probably other things too.