Old December 16th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Default Duh's greenhouse effect to proceed when medical certificate is in hand

Andre Jute wrote:
You know me, I'll correspondent with anybody.

However, before we take this where I suspect you want it to go, dear
Duh, I need a report from your keeper that you're taking your
medication regularly, and I want the report to be renewed daily. I
have no taste for putting down a person handicapped by disease.

Andre Jute
The caring, sharing face of global warming

By "Duh" shall we assume you mean "Dough for Brains"? Hopeless case
(study).

Bill "can't tell the players..." S.