Old February 10th 11, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

Default those wonderful cyclists

On 10/02/2011 12:19, PhilO wrote:
On Feb 10, 8:50 am, wrote:
I thought cyclists were immune from being stopped for anything because they
are so safe?

Well you thought wrong. Can you provide a url to anywhere anyone has
said cyclists are immune from being stopped?

Now I understood that cycles were so light and slow moving that they could
never cause any injury.

You understood wrong. Can you provide a url to anywhere anyone has
said cycles were so light and slow moving that they could never cause
any injury?

No wonder you are so confused.

Is he confused.

Perhaps he was indulging in a teeny bit of hyperbole With his "they could
never cause *any* injury?" [my emphasis], but there are those here who state
- and frequently repeat - that bicycles are unlikely to cause injury. And
that just isn't true, is it?