Old February 16th 06, 02:03 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Cooked front pannier

On 2006-02-16, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

TimC Wrote:
Bikesoiler (haven't seen him around for a while?) told me when he was
putting my bike on the back of his car to always be alert to keep any
part of the bike well away from the exhaust path.

More like we haven't seen you around for awhile.

That is true. I haven't been keeping up my goat uptake committments,
have I?

Ask Pete S about
tandems & garages .....

Hey Pete S. What's this I hear about tandems & garages?

--
TimC
"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are for. I only