Old May 22nd 04, 12:22 AM
B. Lafferty

Default Was Lance palying head games?

"TritonRider" wrote in message
From: "Sierraman"
Date: 5/21/2004 6:00 PM Eastern

If you're bored we could talk about womens cycling. I wonder why Go

Finland
didn't race in the Tour de L'Aude after CN reported that Luperini was
favored to make a big effort there?

I don't have to be bored to talk women's cycling. Any excuse is a good

one. If
you haven't noticed I'm the Lyne Bessette cheering section. Considering

the the
hassles she's had and the strength of the team 5th, currently, is pretty

damn
good. Dede is having a great race too. Someday someone will get a really

good
picture of her. A couple of years ago at a race she wasn't racing, she was

in a
black dress, sitting on a stone wall, just looking so exotic and Euro,

reading
a book. I don't think she was trying to create an "image", but it worked.
Gotta wonder if Jeanson will ever reach this level, as long as she stays

with
Rona, I'd doubt it, and if she isn't with them I'm not sure how she does
without the handlers.

Who cares. Rebecca Twig is still looking great. If she rides masters
track, I'll pay to see her in Lycra again and start following women's racing
in depth. Did you get out for a ride, or are you just sitting there, bored
and horny, thinking about women's racing? God, I'm bored, too.