Old November 15th 18, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Chain wear and cassette question

On 2018-11-14 15:46, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/14/2018 5:42 PM, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 08:02:03 -0800, Joerg wrote:

Joerg in particular might enjoy their B-Rad system (except that it
won't fit his favorite growler).
https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/...b-rad-products

I can't because my MTB doesn't even have the space for a single water
bottle of decent size. Even the bike dealer where I bought is said
"WHAT?? How could they now have that?". So I mounted one holder on the
handlebar (I have a bike with a cup holder now!) plus modded the rear
section for some heavy duty longhaul schlepping.

http://www.analogconsultants.com/ng/bike/Muddy4.JPG

Naah, under the down tube, maybe even on top of the down tube close to
bottom bracket. And you could fit a real keg on top of the top tubes.

Under the downtube it gets dirty with horse poop, cow poop, bear poop
and dirty water, plus rock hits. Above there isn't enough space for a
decent size bottle, 28oz and such.

Right, replace baby with 5 liter keg:
http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.imdserve.co...y4-630-354.jpg

This rider did: