Old November 15th 18, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Default Chain wear and cassette question

AMuzi wrote:
On 11/14/2018 5:42 PM, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 08:02:03 -0800, Joerg wrote:

Joerg in particular might enjoy their B-Rad system (except that it
won't fit his favorite growler).
https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/...b-rad-products

I can't because my MTB doesn't even have the space for a single water
bottle of decent size. Even the bike dealer where I bought is said
"WHAT?? How could they now have that?". So I mounted one holder on the
handlebar (I have a bike with a cup holder now!) plus modded the rear
section for some heavy duty longhaul schlepping.

http://www.analogconsultants.com/ng/bike/Muddy4.JPG

Naah, under the down tube, maybe even on top of the down tube close to
bottom bracket. And you could fit a real keg on top of the top tubes.

Right, replace baby with 5 liter keg:
http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.imdserve.co...y4-630-354.jpg

More likely to stay in place and equal heartache if it falls off and
breaks.