Old November 30th 08, 11:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:QpOdnbeIocC2j67UnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Mr. Sherman and I have a perfect understanding of one another - which is
more than I can say for you and I.

Thank you for that information. Is there a webinar I can attend to learn
more about this

While I enjoy reading Tom's posts, can't contribute to much he says.
Unfortunately I can talk only about transportation and its ills generally
rather than bikes specifically, because I can't drive never mind bike.
Consequently, I will take my chances at poking fun at you instead

Good luck on that! However, I highly recommend that you acquire some wit
before you emabark on a project that is clearly over your head.

Why can't you drive or bike? Are you crippled in body as well as mind?

?

I can't see well enough

Who can withstand My Greatness? Wanting to be nice and receive favorable
comments mark you as the dumb female that you are.

You are right about your attitudes about females. Which is exactly Sarah
Palin's problem, already running for election in 2012. The bumper
stickers are already out. No idea what she doesn't know, and how many
people truly revile her.

Try to model yourself after the Virgin Mary. After you have done that,
there will be plenty of time to talk about Sarah Palin. But just for the
record, I like Sarah. She is my kind of gal! It is that ****ing Hillary
that I can't stand!

but Sarah Palin is nothing like the Virgin Mary. Plus which according to
your rules about females, she is too feeble to be in politics

mk5000

"starting to feel like Jimmy Corrigan"--Chris Ware