Old November 30th 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

The Great Ed Dolan is of Irish ancestry and it is ever His delight to
kick Scandinavian ass. Plenty of dumb Swedes here in Minnesota! I think
Marika is Congolese, not nearly White enough for a Scandinavian, not even
for a dumb Swede. However, Tom Sherman of ARBR is of Danish origin. He
might suit her. He is unmarried and rich as all get out. He would be a
good catch for a Congolese maiden lady, but only if she is not a harlot.
Tom, like me, will have nothing to do with harlots.

thanks

http://www.madehow.com/images/hpm_00..._0_img0068.jpg

My Greatness prevents me from ever going to a link unless it is FULLY
explained beforehand. Unlike you, I was not born yesterday.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka