Old November 30th 08, 11:10 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Marika

"marika" wrote in message

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 28, 10:04 pm, Tom Sherman

Er Ed, those are flies, not a halo!

Great minds I guess, since I made the same observation.

Yeah I was really looking forward to some more replies, , anything, just
for acknowledgement about the halo, but the silence was deafening. HAHA! I
bet he goes right back to the kitties and predictions right away.

Marika, the scatterbrained nincompoop, strikes again! I am just devastated
of course. I will never recover from this blow to my ego.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka