Old December 1st 08, 02:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_3_]

Default OT - Kitties

Edward Dolan wrote:
"marika" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:Q6udnT7uRL_ckq7UnZ2dnUVZ_rPinZ2d@prairiewave. com...
"marika" wrote in message

Yeah I was really looking forward to some more replies, , anything, just
for acknowledgement about the halo, but the silence was deafening. HAHA!
I bet he goes right back to the kitties and predictions right away.
Marika, the scatterbrained nincompoop, strikes again! I am just
devastated of course. I will never recover from this blow to my ego.

why would anyone expect someone to feel insulted by a statement that they
are going back to their kitties?
I apologize for your feeling maligned because I guessed that you would be
going back to your kitties.
sheesh what a touchy guy

I can never forgive for your transgression against My Greatness! My cats are
also greatly insulted and are acting most peculiarly in so far as I can
determine. They appear to be sulking and won't eat any of the food that I
so generously provide for them. Nay, you have crossed a line from which
there is no turning back. Even Tom Sherman and JimmyMac I know are outraged
at this insult to my royal cats. If I were you, I would be very careful
indeed what you say about cats in general and my cats in particular!

"My cats"? I expect they think the ownership role is reversed.

P.S. I am typing this while two cats are sitting on me.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the