Old December 1st 08, 01:26 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Obviously you have no consideration for poor Marika. If I don't humor
her, who will?

know that you are supposed to be "humoring" but what does this all
mean?-Besdies that it is supposed to be funny?

"Humoring" means to string you along for the dolt that I know you are. I do
it because of the sense of noblesse oblige which I feel toward my inferiors
such as you.

Have you seen No Country for Old Men?

I'm pretty sure you must have--but if not-please do

I have seen it. What point to you want to make in connection with it? But I
must warn you, I thought it was the worst movie ever made. Mindless violence
is mindless. What else is there to be said about it?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka