Old May 2nd 21, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
marika

Default Saturday

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:19:14 PM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
Sunday, 21 March 2021

Every time I dress for the bike, I think that I'll miss those five
extra pockets when it's warm enough to wear only one jersey.
But what I use the extra pockets for is mostly spare handkerchiefs,
and I won't need so many in warm weather. I vividly remember a spring
when I was coming back from a long ride and was on Wooster Road not
far from the place where it becomes 7th Street. I pulled my
handkerchief out of my pocket, and was startled that it was a brown
napkin: this was the first time that day that I had seen it.

---------------

Saturday was a perfect day for an all-day ride, but Duck, Down, and
Above isn't open on weekends. I could have gone on Friday, but I'd
done my very first drive-to-two-grocery-stores-and-go-right-inside
trip on Thursday, and didn't feel up to getting ready. \\

Were these only stores within distance ?
Or did the stores change while you were gone?
what how do you carry the cans or other containers in.

mk5000

We know all the people. We know all the good people. It's a question I asked the doctors before. Some of the people we cut, they haven't been used for many, many years, and if we ever need them, we can get them very quickly. And rather than spending the money — I'm a businessperson, I don't like having thousands of people around when you don't need 'em, when we need 'em, we can get them back very quickly.
Donald Trump, 2020, about his consistent budget cuts, 2020 to the CDC, 2020, the NIH, and the WHO, 2020.
White House press conference, 2020-02-26, quoted in Jonathan Chait (28 February 2020), "As the World Reaches for Face Masks, Trump Buries His Head in the Sand", New York Magazine