Old May 2nd 21, 02:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
marika

Default Spring sproings

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9:31:48 AM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
Thursday, 8 April 2021

Yesterday I dashed out for chicken makhani,

I do not think I will ever enjoy chicken but since I was not sure what makhani is, I had to look it up. Turns out I actually made it last week. The recipe said it was vegan butter chicken.

Not a vegetarian. Just hate chicken

When i moved back here i had ordered some lx but i could not find cream cheese and bagels at aldis

They had them at a later time but apparently had a sale and sold out

So i bought some whole wheat and mayo
Got to say i have taken a liking to this more than cream cheese

I made a few recipes with cream cheese last month that were really good
I could not remember what if i tried but it was good each time

Maybe one was creamed spinach and one was mac n cheese maybe a tomato bisque

It adds creaminess but not a specific flavor

But do not come near me with a dessert made with cream cheese, the flavor in dessert is too prominent. will not eat

mk5000

It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We'll see what happens. Nobody really knows.
Donald Trump, 2020, regarding coronavirus. African American History Month reception, White House, 2020-02-27, quoted in Yasmeen Abutaleb, Ashley Parker and Josh Dawsey (29 February 2020), "Inside Trump’s frantic attempts to minimize the coronavirus crisis", Washington Post