Old May 7th 08, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
naked_draughtsman[_3_]

Default World Naked Bike Ride

On Wed, 07 May 2008 09:43:42 +0100, Doki wrote:
I'd say it's more than likely given the fuss over this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ne/7378695.stm

If the car wasn't going over the speed limit, how come it took a photo of
the car? I thought they only took (or saved) photos of cars which it
detected as going too fast?

I set off one of those flashing signs on my bike the other day - doing
about 32 mph on the approach to a 30 mph zone. If cameras use the same
sort of sensor then I guess it would take a photo of you if you went fast
enough although the potential chafing from pedalling that
fast would put me off trying!

peter