Old April 2nd 19, 02:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_10_]

Default Only cyclists break the law.

On 28/03/2019 08:38, TMS320 wrote:
On 28/03/2019 06:01, Ian Smith wrote:
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 00:04:17 +0000, TMS320 wrote:

Â* A gripe I have is that I *don't* want speed camera warnings, even
when I
Â* am driving my own car. They are easily visible and rarely placed where
Â* the speed is not intuitive. I can't find any means in Google to turn
Â* them off (and it isn't intelligent enough to only warn when the
limit is
Â* being broken).

Agreed.Â* I find googles bleating about cameras annoying too.

It also irritates me when a passenger with local knowledge "warns" of a
speed camera. Oh, does it contain a bazooka?

"I've just been flashed by that speed camera!"

"Yes, a lot of people get caught out by that one."

"You mean you knew about it and didn't warn me?"