Old October 19th 04, 04:13 AM
Veerappan

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:24:45 -0500, "Allamed"
wrote in message :

Non-Believers shall be slain with the sword of truth, put into the

burning
desert, the pit of vengance and be torn limb from limb as they defile and
are abhorrent to all.

You are Mike Vandemann and I claim my five pounds.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Nope, not mike, just google name, they caught me today and I am in prison on
the computer tweaking you pukes. Who is that ass that posted the wonderful
article? you should really read it all.