Old October 19th 04, 01:38 PM
dgk

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:10:28 -0500, "Veerappan"
wrote:

"Nexus7" wrote in message
news:1098150179.wwkgVdhad1RyBQLvYbdJgw@teranews.. .
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:41:08 -0500, slim wrote:

salaam,

And salaam to you, my merciful friend. May I inquire as to the relevance
of the subject line? Also, with regard to the distribution list, why are
you informing only cyclists and chicagoans?

You have to read the whole thing first, then I will tell you.

You mean someone can read through this drivel? Not that I'm
discriminating against you. I think all religion is superstitious
crap. All that aside, happy holiday, may it bring you peace and joy if
that is what you believe. Just don't force it on me.