Old September 26th 10, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default REFLECTIVE MATERIAL

Small change compared to buying the wrong stuff which is easy enough
with samples. I am in there to buy on the way thru finding the company
hires the retarded who support themselves cutting and stapling sample
packs otherwise they'd be out on the streets taking drugs or mugging
microsoft enginneers.
The nylon pack is worthwhile as a continuing resource if making ir
buying nylon equipment tho' off course the pack doesn't reach into the
higher realms where Colorado Cyclist and ilk dwell with ad
nomenclature beyond beyond. But samples will get you thru and do not
need refrigeration.
I enjoy the false belief I'm generating fabrication here but have yet
to see any such - have gone thru Yosemite looking - not even pack mods
with thrift castoffs in pockets and whatnot...
ITS ORTLIEB ORTLIEB ORTLIEB once in a blue moon REI.....
people are.....who uses mega blinkies or reflective zebra striping ?
You would think....riders would be prepared but they are reflectively
not and pack fab is like learning URDU...rather watch the tube.