Old September 27th 10, 06:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
incredulous

Default REFLECTIVE MATERIAL

On Sep 27, 9:55*am, kolldata wrote:
while urine the moooooood

http://www.seattlefabrics.com/vinyl.html#42oz. Vinyl Coated Polyester

for underlay beneath the vehicle's winter floor mats. kept reasonably
clean, doesnot leak.

oh ura floor mats don;t leak ? take a look kiddo after the next storm.

H-66 glues nylons lika ^^^TY&!!*(YU * * * * * * *SAVE YOUR TENT

H 66 'maybe used for forming HD nylons around cardboard cereal box
type molds for custom bags. Then sewn. I haven't tried this but its
prob.

I've got my saved search on ebay for a "Davidson" my size set up with
"-harley",-so none of the v-twin's-branded ersatz comes through.
Therefore, I don't have floorboards or floor mats or need to put
anything beneath them. If I did, I'd cut a piece of vinyl shower
curtain source from the $ store.
But, thanks. Now I know why bivy sacks are so expensive, but nice to
know a place that tells me how, in 20 hours, I can make my own.