Old May 15th 17, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cyclists ride straight into stealth ambulance while racing down a hill

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 8:50:15 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 15/05/2017 20:20, wrote:
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 8:08:11 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 15/05/2017 19:37,
wrote:
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 7:09:13 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 15/05/2017 18:08,
wrote:
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 5:30:50 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 15/05/2017 08:47, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/cy...ail/story.html

If only there were some iPhone footage of that.

"And there were also some friends of the riders there - of the man who went
through the ambulance window. They were incensed".

I do not understand why they were "incensed". I did not think that cyclists
had friends anyway.

"The ambulance was really badly damaged".

Fridge freezer insurance will pay for the damage. I wonder if the cyclists
will be prosecuted?

I suppose you think IOM TT riders should be prosecuted for speeding.

Is that held in Lincolnshire too?

Do speed limits only apply to Lincolnshire?

British speed limits or somewhere else's speed limits?

You are the one who thinks the Isle of Man is in Lincolnshire.

Au contraire, it is you who thinks that.

Else you could not have asked whether laws which apply in Lincolnshire
must apply in the Isle of Man.

So you agree, thanks for your support.