Old September 29th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Does anyone care

In article ,
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I'll shoot video, too.

I did that last weekend, from the back of a motorcycle. All very new
to me but great fun while I wasn't really able to race myself. It was
a very unofficial event organised by the rowing club, ITT 13 km + TTT
30 km + RR 55 km. Combined classification for teams of 3. Here's the
finish of the RR:
http://www.usrtriton.nl/rondjeutrecht/2007/finish.php

Hey, was the guy who suddenly appears at the 33 second mark trying to
draft your motorcycle? It looks like he was able to take some fairly
crucial advantage from that!

Also, your rowing club sponsored a stage race? And an unofficial race
had a finishing banner??

Wherever you were riding, that's beautiful,