Old February 26th 05, 01:09 PM
DaveB

Default BR(x) map for those who care...

flyingdutch wrote:
warning! been nerding it up as numbers have been growing and the
occurence of losing people grows on occasion

first draft here. distances to be added in the morning perhaps.
I will be going slow cos I'll be taking notes, OK?

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...s/BR_map_1.pdf
(1/2Mb download. sorry)

F "regretting those last 27 waffles?" Dutch

Nice one Dutch makes my old map look like a piece of crap. One addition
for it though, you need to mark the road from Panton Hill to Hurstbridge
as the "Brett and Dave Remedial Rider's shortcut. The nicest piece of
downhill riding all day."

DaveB "who won't be out tomorrow judging by the late hour now"