Old June 7th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default A good time for 10km TT?

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

joseph.santaniello wrote:
I actually prefer the roughness of this group to the false veneer of
civility often found on other groups.

Note to rbr: We really need to work harder at becoming less civil (ised).
Is there any dope that we can take that will help us improve ?

Dumbass:

If the show "House" is to be believed, Vicodin.

Still sticking with gin, though I'll probably nip at the Jameson's my
father-in-law just brought from the duty-free,