Old December 4th 11, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_2_]

Default Should young pedestrians be made to wear cycle helmets?

Mr. Benn wrote:

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message

Mr. Benn wrote:

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message

Doug wrote:

Nothing related to cycling.

Doug, **** OFF.
=============================

Please can you also remind the other poster who posts off-topic
material to do the same.

No.

I dislike Doug intensely.
====================================

And you like Mr. Mason so you consider it acceptable for him to make
off-topic posts but not Doug. That's not very even-handed is it?

No, I don't know enough of Simon to say I like him, but I certainly
don't dislike him and he posts a shed-load more on-topic stuff than
many others in here so I don't worry about other stuff as I think his
heart is in the right place for the group .. I don't actually 'like'
anyone as such, I don't 'know' enough of anyone to go that far. Some
posters I enjoy reading and like their style, some I don't, simple as.

When has usenet been even-handed?

As it happens I think I am usually very even-handed. I have responded
negatively to SM in the past, as I have to many other cyclists and
drivers. I'm a petrol-head first as well as a cyclist, so my views are
mostly mid-stream, I think. In this case I intensely dislike Doug, I'm
pretty ambivalent towards most other posters.

--
Paul - xxx
"You know, all I wanna do is race .. and all I wanna do is win"