Old March 12th 04, 08:16 PM
docernie

Default Outlaw Bicycles - problems anyone?

Just curious, but I thought I would check to see if anyone else has ha
recent problems with Outlaw Bicycles from Danbury, CT. Rich at Outla
has posted several messages to this forum and has sold goods here a
well. Recently, in February, I ordered some merchandise from them, whic
has never come in, and now their website seems to be down - and Rich i
failing to respond to my messages. Sadly this looks like a scam
although they allegedly have been in business for years. Anyone els
experiencing problems with them as well? Thanks for your feedback

-