Old September 8th 04, 10:40 PM
Luigi de Guzman

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 11:11:45 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

In my experience, there are too many people who use "If only..."
fantasies to excuse their contribution to the problem. Get out there
and do what needs to be done!

I wish I had a job that let me ride to work.

My present one has me hauling hundreds of pounds of photo equipment to
sites that are pretty far from my house (I covered 150 miles' driving
today). And getting to the site very early in the morning.

I ride my bike in town, as much as I can, and stubbornly refuse to
carry my bike in the car to meet friends for rides if the meeting
point is within a reasonable ride from my house (and the pace of the
ride doesn't kill me outright). But I can't use it for work, until I
find other work that would allow me to ride.

-Luigi