Old October 20th 17, 06:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Carrying tools

Area construction. County Road is too busy to clean off unfriendly pave n construction people are lax loading Bud fir the trip home n no way tightening up next morn.

There's stuff all over.

Lot of tool use is avoided with Loctite.

Are you a tweak ? Tweakies are rare. I have forced myself into tweakyness discipline over years of driving fine euro touring cars n continued with cycle. Let's stop now n tweak the rear brake...having completely gone useless or maybe 2 more pounds in the front...

Tweaker do not ride rust holed lower p anels

That's where multi tool goes. .

I lost my Wave from exhaustion. I am one found one bought n 2 lost now ...computing cost/years owned.

I'm so tickled by L's line maybe I'll Prime 2