Old August 9th 03, 11:29 PM
Thomas

Default HOT today

"Niv" wrote in message
Just done a 45 mile round trip, really quite slowly at about 14.3mph ave.
I drank over 3 litres of fluids & am still thirsty.
Polar HRM said temp varied between 90F & 101F !!!

Global warming or what.

Niv (STILL sweating after cool shower).

Very very hot out today.

Did a quick cycle to Hyde Park, read a couple of books, then went to Oxford
Street to pick up a few DVDs.

My God was the cycle home hell. It's only a few miles, but the sun was on my
face all the way, moo.

Eventually got home, drank a load of water, sat down, sweated profusely, got
a couple of pints of milk to down, started to feel much better.

Strange, though - on the ride home after the daily commute, I normally
prefer a couple of pints of milk to water... and yet have noticebly lost
weight. Moooooo!

Thomas.