Old March 27th 05, 05:13 PM
Roger

"Richard Bates" wrote in message
Don't spray Mucoff on your frame and then distract yourself with
another task. It *WILL* eat the top layer of paint/lacquer/whatever on
your beloved bicycle if left on for ten minutes or so.

Fortunately, it was only my going-to-work bike.

Unfortunately I can say the same thing about blue stencil marking liquid
from bikeregister.com, completely wiped the top coat of paint of my £2500
Kona Coiler Primo within 30 seconds or so. I managed to cover the mess with
one of the bikeregister.com metallic stickers and I don't think Alu is
effected by water anyway so I don't need to worry if it rains.