Old April 4th 18, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Healthy is cycling?

On 04/04/2018 20:56, Simon Jester wrote:

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 6:32:59 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I'm 67 this year, been driving for over 46 years.

About time you took a retest.

Why do you say that?

And for me too, it is just on 46 years since I passed my driving test -
first time - at what was popularly held to be a "difficult" North London
test centre. If I recall, the test took place in July.

I was able to drive on my provisional licence as though it were a full
licence until it ran out of its one year currency (around March 1973),
supported by the little "pink slip" pass certificate. Then I had to get
an ordinary three-year licence. I only ever had the one of those,
because by 1976, the new Swansea licences were being issued.