Old November 20th 08, 03:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default You expect Obama to change America, or just waiting for Jesus?

On Nov 18, 8:53 pm, wrote:
Doug wrote:
I was surprised that my old neighborhood in New Orleans was a
“walker’s paradise” at 100%,

Interesting. I put the address of the house I grew up in--just off
the cemetery end of Canal St and got an 82%

Cemeteries are safer to walk than most places in America. Main risk of
walking in America is crime.

But people who got enough money to live in gated communities can so
pretty freely.