Old November 20th 08, 08:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
[...]
Are you watching too many American shows? That may account for an

excess in SUVs and gated communities.

They are here everywhere, so they must mean something. Actually, I

think they mean the same as in Mexico or Costa Rica...

Yes, I think it does mean the same thing. As civilization breaks down, those
with the wherewithal seek safety above all else. They will not only move to
gated communities, but they will fortify their homes with walls in the end.
Go to any third world country and you will see what I mean.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka