Old November 25th 08, 04:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

On Nov 24, 8:23*pm, "marika" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

Yes, the jungle is scary.

I'm glad you were able to respond with specific points. I'm always a bit
uncomfortable forwarding any opinion articles on such debacles (and I try to
forward about an equal number from both parties' point of view), because I
don't really know enough about the legislative process to know how these
policies are effected, but I do know that I like to complain about it. It
has become more and more clear, though, as time marches on that it is
usually both parties who've conspired to do the bidding of contributors, at
the expense of the individual citizen. It has also become clear that almost
no propoganda directed against one party, whether by the other, or in the
form of an opinion 'article' is ever entirely true.

mk5000

Again, the metaphor of the jungle is perfect. Both parties are
SURVIVORS of the political jungle, where they only care about their
own re-election.

It can be either Democratic or Republican or Independent so long as he
gets things done. And he can also be gay or whatever.