Old November 26th 08, 09:20 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

On Nov 25, 8:29*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Peter Clinch" wrote in message

ComandanteBanana wrote:
(I'm deleting one group because I can't do more than 5)

Since you've been asked more than once by more than one person in
uk.rec.cycling not to cross-post your not-particularly UK relevant tosh
there, why not delete that one from your list?

Pete.

Peter Clinch * * * * * * * * * *Medical Physics IT Officer
Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 * Univ. of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital
Fax 44 1382 640177 * * * * * * *Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
net * *http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

What would be even better if Pete the Jerk would stop posting his incredibly
stupid and always wrongheaded messages to ARBR. That way we would *never
have to see his odious signature again.

That signature means that he's ready to care for a sick patient, but
not for a sick world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0CIGsUV9C8

Kind of deep, huh?